Saturday, April 4, 2009

Anticipation

In 36 hours I will be leaving for Paris. The anticipation builds asI find myself closer to starting this adventure I have been working towards for 3 years. While I see this as a closing of one chapter, others tell me that it is opening a new one. So I will compromise and say that this will be a huge transition for me in this particular moment of my life. During grief, it becomes a strange notion to be/feel/say that I am lucky or happy, but moving past that phase for me, I can honestly say that I am a very lucky girl and at a very happy place in my life.

I will miss everyone and hopefully will be having too much fun to stay too much in touch.

I heard that this is not getting to everyone. I will post a note with the url on facebook so i will for sure know you get this. I will be posting pictures and pieces of Paris for you to enjoy along with me.

a bientot

1 comment:

  1. so happy for you! i look forward to reading about your adventures here on your blog and also hearing about the ones you probably shouldn't publish here as well. ha!

    love you to the moon and stars!

    ReplyDelete