Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Paris Arrival

Exhausted but happy, slightly overwhelmed, feeling my age. 30 hours later, I am here.

I am not sure where I am but I know I am minutes from the Seine.

My mail won't send, the electrics are weird, they turned off my water when I got here, I am in the city. The policia are next door so there are constant sirens and the train rattles the tracks across the street. Dreary and raining, common here, did I hear it was 75 degrees in Portland yesterday...

I was so tired I couldn't think so I took a nap.

This place is bigger than i remembered. I am too tired to write but want everyone to know that the bluebird has landed.

The Pantheon is out my front window..

3 comments:

  1. ahh, you are there! you will feel so much better after you rest a bit. just do get some sleep and then go start your adventures.

    yes. it was very nice here yesterday and will be again today. then we are back to 50's and rain for a week.

    just send us messages via facebook email. you won't have a problem sending anything out as it's all internet bases. also did you know you can go to comcast online and login to read and send mail out from the internet without having to download and use your settings to send mail out from your computer? you probably already know that.

    i am so happy for you! looking forward to what comes next for you.

    i'm around working in the studio all the time right now. i'll leave my skype open if you want to skype.

    love you!

    meeshly

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome in France Debbie !
    sorry the weather is not very fine, we had beautiful spring days lately but this week is supposed to be rainy all over the country.
    How long will you stay in Paris ? I am planning to go to Paris on April 21-22...
    Have fun !
    Mido

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought of you when I went to sleep last night knowing you were arriving at your apartment. Rest, walk, eat, drink latte's, rest, walk, eat, drink latte's, then rest, go out and see the nightlife, eat in a nice restaurant all by yourself, smile at strangers enjoy Paree'. Look forward to your blogs. Love You, Nannette

    ReplyDelete