Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chillin in Style


Family & friends,


My blog is a privilege to all of us. I get to keep in touch and feel supported and cared for, and you guys get to follow my journeys and know that I am fine.


I can’t write everyday; even every other day will get hard as these next days pass.


It takes more time than you think to write cohesively trying to share just tidbits. Sometimes the picture uploads and transfers to facebook are done twice because of international incidents.


So please, no guilt or telling that you miss the blogs and look everyday and sad if they are not there. I love my fans, and love the comments, support, encouragement, emails, fbmail. I also am doing banking, marketing (which is in excellent shape right now), ordering – not much, but other stuff to do.


My business is doing well. We are holding our own after some 20% dips the first quarter. Martha is doing fabulous at home making it all happen. Thanks for getting the orders out and keeping the customers happy (emails, phone calls, returns). She has to do the whole job or I couldn’t be here. And her hubby put the ‘bluebird’ on my shoulder.


Chillin at the Tuileries

Absolutely beautiful warm spring day in Paris. Batobus over to Tuileries. The French relax so nicely and with style. I took my 1 ft. hot dog on baguette with oven baked fromage and sat and ate and chilled. Been lusting after that for a couple days, I know cause I mentioned it twice to Becca.


The Orangerie is fabulous; very different from all the other museums because it was completely renovated. There are two rooms where the entire walls are a mural of Monet works that was restored. There were many other Monet’s that I had never even seen.


Matisse, Cezanne, Modigliani – I didn’t take many pictures, really had to stick to certain ones or you could spend the whole time taking pictures. Took several Picasso pictures that I also had not seen before.


But, I love Renoir. I forgot how much I love his paintings. They melt and soften me.


Went back to a different part of the gardens, got one of those sacred green chairs and began some serious chillin. I can’t begin to share the thoughts of my soul during the peaceful moments.


Did more shopping, definitely should have listened and brought very little cause I didn’t pack right anyway. And whoever said, actually I read it twice, don’t bring tennis shoes unless your jogging. Everyone is wearing tennis shoes, many fashionable, but many adidas and there are plenty of stores. I bought some pretty cute ed hardys (left mine at home), so I took a special picture of that.


Walked pretty far home and my feet hurt. My special place for salad rolls told me to come back later, she is making fresh for me. I have lots to do.


I am going to be busy but you all know what’s up over here in Paris. I think my long winded time consuming blog last night said it all for me. I am very happy and comfortable in my environment. I am in the groove with a nice base of friends. I know the lay of the land and can meet anyone anywhere, just about, in the city center.


I am going to take a few days off the blog as I am going to be living life, breathing it big time and hopefully completely to busy to write. I want to be too busy to write. I am ready.


So I love you all. Coments on facebook or emails are always nice, even if I am not telling you a story. Going to get my salad rolls. See ya’ll in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment